Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 2 - Giving Challenge

30-Day Giving Challenge

This is hard. I don't like keeping track of "doing good", but I hope this is an encouragement to you. I didn't have time to go to the thrift store with the boxes yesterday, so I will do that today. Instead, I'm letting you know what I really ended up doing on day one. I did remember to pray for God to tell me what to do - what to give.

I ended up giving in two ways,
- one with Chad's closet. I took the closet organizing stuff I bought from Bed Bath and Beyond (originally for myself) and re-org'd his closet. I've been working pretty hard at upgrading his wardrobe since we moved to Seattle. This will make it waaaaay easier for him to find his clothes in the morning, and keep his stuff organized.
- The other was more spirit-led I think. I was at Fred Meyer and an associate was helpful. I felt led to write out a nice comment card and drop it off at the customer service counter. I know how much those things mean to management.

No comments:

Post a Comment